MS Toga Party 2018
"MS can cause loss of balance, impaired speech, extreme fatigue, double vision and paralysis." - MSSociety.ca
Our aim is to raise awareness and support for those who are affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Online video games give us a unique opportunity to fundraise on an international level and through Gamers Giving Back we hope to make a difference.
Gamers Giving Back and the Gaming World Entertainment Network will be hosting their annual MS Toga Party! The event is a charity fundraising event, hosted within Guild Wars 2!
Its aim is to raise awareness and support for those who are affected by Multiple Sclerosis. The event takes place in May to coincide with the North America-wide MS Walks.
- Join us in Guild Wars 2 for in-game activities! (Read below for more information!)
- Tune into the radio stream at GW-EN!
- Sign up for your local "MS Walk"!
- Make a donation through the MS Society event page here!
- Follow Gamers Giving Back on Twitter or Facebook to keep up to date with the latest information!
If you for some reason you can't do any of the above, you can still help by simply spreading the word. Tell your friends and family, write about the event on your blog, mention it during one of your YouTube videos, link the website on social media sites, tell your guild; every little bit helps!